Syllabus and Descriptions
Webinars cover a variety of topics and are offered several times during the week for 30 minute classes. It's a great way to get hands on training on the topics that need instruction the most often.
In March of 2008 we will offer a full schedule of online training.
The following are Webinars available throughout year. We will offer three Webinars per week on scheduled topics. If you are interested in a specific and personalized Webinar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to provide pricing and scheduling options to you.
1. Essential Training Webinars
- Attendance Management
- Utilizing Automated Reminders
- Calendar Management
- Check Scanning
- Content Management
- Custom User Interface
- Customizable Fields
- Customizable Functionality
- Customizable Reporting
- Data Import/Export
- eCommerce Integration
- Event Management
- Family Records
- Fund Accounting
- Group Management
- Legacy System Integration
- Member Forum
- Membership Management
- Mobile Access
- Newsletter Management, Creation and Delivery
- Online Payment Processing Capability
- Pledge Management
- Registration Management
- Secure Member Directory
- Designing Website Templates
2. Administrative Webinars
Designed for those involved in Implementing their site, such as IT personnel and web team members. These Webinars are on a 6 week cycle in order to offer a comprehensive course to all administrators.
- ChurchInsight Overview
- Web Office introduction
- Developing your Site Structure
- Databases within ChurchInsight
- Adding and managing users
- Address Book
- Web Office Permissions
- Creating and publishing documents
- Preparing and adding images
- Creating events
- Publishing document files
- Publishing Audio and Video files
- Managing forums and chatter
- Displaying content - an introduction to Themes and Layouts
- Where next - resources available to help you implement your web site and how to launch your website.
3. Management Webinars
Designed for those who will manage the day to day activities of the site, such as administrative staff and department heads. These Webinars are on a 6 week cycle in order to offer a comprehensive course to all management members.
- Reports and Querying
- Creating Schedules and Sign-up sheets
- Attendance Tracking
- Resource Booking
- Introduction to E-commerce (Shop, Digital downloads and Payments groups)
4. Graphics Webinars
Designed for graphic artists who need to learn how to implement great looks into the Insight platform. These Webinars are fee based. Please contact us here for information on fees.
- The basics of the theme and layout editors
- Advanced tips and tricks to get the best out of the system
- Enhancing your site's appearance.
A knowledge of graphical software and a basic understanding of the ChurchInsight platform is assumed.
5. Personalized and Customized Webinar Training
We understand that there is no such thing as cookie cutter training, and therefore we offer customized training if the need arises. This training can be available for as many people on your team that can see the screen, so pile them in! Here are a couple of "big idea areas" that are available for customization.
We want your site to be YOUR site, so let us know how we can serve you. We are big believers in "beginning with the end in mind" ... paint the picture of the end of the rainbow and we'll plot the course to get you there. Just contact us here to setup a 10 minute evaluation evaluation meeting.
- Implementing Your Site
- Best Practices and Processes
- Understanding How Team Management for 21st Century Web Management
- Advanced Techniques and Tools
Remember to go to our events calendar to see the times and dates of all Webinars. We'd love to have you join us!