How to Upload Audio and Video files
- Make sure you are logged into your web site. Click the Login link at the top of the home page and enter the login name and password as supplied.
- Once you have successfully logged in click the web office link at the top of the home page.
- Select a group folder where you would like the audio/video file to be located.
- Select the media tab to display the current list of media files in this group.
In the task pane at the bottom of the screen, click add an audio or video file to groupname
A new pop-up window will be displayed.
Follow the instructions in the pop-up window. They will lead you through the steps to upload the audio/video files. The steps are as follows:
- Prepare the files for upload
- Transfer the files to the Endis media server (via FTP)
- Click the Add Files to Recording tab, the uploaded file(s) should appear in the box, or you can type in the URL to the box below if they are files hosted on a different server.
- Click the Add Files to Recording button at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Recording Properties tab and fill in the relevant information. (Including keywords will help the files be found more easily by those searching on your site, you can also include an appropriate image file, decide viewing permissions and whether the recording will expire and be automatically removed from the site.)
- If you are planning for the audio/video to be available as a purchasable CD fill in the Disc Sales tab information. Endis will handle the fulfillment of these orders if you wish, paying you a commission on every CD ordered.